This post is about my hand eczema/contact dermatitis that I've. It details how it developed, and how I'm attempting to fight it. My ideas and feelings on what's enhanced it.
2007
Then i began getting dry cracked fingertips that may get red and irritated. I purchased Aqueous Lotion (the Boots Variation) and this enhanced it, though never fully back to normalcy. My fingerprints never returned to regular, you could constantly see cracks between them.
2008/2009
In late 2008, I began work as a Support Worker (Carer) and the trouble began coming back.
2010
Spots additionally appeared on my palms. It got considerably worse as well as propagating, with more redness, soreness, as well as bleeding through the cracks. In addition, it pared in larger and thicker layers. It actually got me down. Made using my hands hard. Prevented work, picking things up and going to the fitness center. I kept using many lotions but nothing actually got rid of it. It briefly enhanced but quite shortly came back. Intensive hand washing and soap crucial within my occupation made it worse. A doctor said I'd contact dermatitis. I kept seeing the physician who only kept saying exactly the same thing, to use Aqueous lotion.
I could just almost use this at nighttime, because it's so oily it'd bring dust after I pick things up and get worse (at least it seemed so). I saw another dermatologist and he subsequently proposed using Aveeno Cream. This can be readily absorbed into skin, and light, runny and exceptionally moisturising.
2011
Decision
I believe my hand eczema developed and spread because of the following reasons:
Consistent hand washing with soap through the day on the job. (could be 20 times in an extended shift)
Improper and quick washing and drying of hands on the job. An allergic reaction to using some or many soaps.
Maybe living in a untidy house rather than eating healthily rather than drinking enough water.
Melancholy and anxiety associated with matters happening within my life. Perhaps overeating. Not meeting up with buddies and hiding away in my own room.
My eczema is now clearing for these reasons (I believe):
Discontinuing using all soaps. Using Dermol cream as an alternative to common soap to wash hands with and bathtub/shower in. Lathering takes moisture from skin layers and Dermol doesn't lather. Additionally tub in Epiderm which I believe helps.
Methodical washing and drying of hands.
Using Epiderm and Dermovate ointment before bed. A touch of Daktarin to quit disease, particularly around the nails (these are prescriptions).
(I believe this helps)
Living in a cleaner house and loving life more.
No comments:
Post a Comment